- NJ Veteran Benefits: VBB@dmava.nj.gov
- Donald Norcross' website's resources for veterans
- Business Cost Saver: Business Ideas, Employment, Housing and Financial Guide for Veterans
General Mental Health Resources
- Division of Mental Health and Addiction Agencies and the Mental Health in Association's NJ Hope and Healing Program's Crisis Counseling Program
Resources in the Hmong and Somali Languages:
- Talking with Children: Tips for Caregivers, Parents and Teachers During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Behavioral Health Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation During an Infectious Disease Outbreak
National Hispanic and Latino Mental Health Technology Transfer Center Network:
- Implications of the Psychological First Aid among Hispanic/Latinx Populations during the Pandemic Part I
- Implications of the Psychological First Aid among Hispanic/Latinx Populations during the Pandemic Part II
Prevention Tools for Latino Families During COVID-19
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America's resources on managing stress and anxiety during COVID-19
- Center for Mindful Compassion's Guided Meditations and Exercises
- From Hackensack Meridian Health Carrier Clinic: How to Manage Anxiety
- From MyNorthwest: How to Manage Your Anxiety and Mental Health During COVID-19
- Overcoming Mental Health Stigma Fact Sheet
- Addiction is "A Disease of Isolation"- So Pandemic Puts Recovery at Risk & Coronavirus Has Upended Our World. It's OK to Grieve.
- The Bergen Stigma Free Zone has posted positive news and leisurely activities. Click here for positive news and leisurely resources.
- Ireland's Health Service Executive (HSE) Strategy and Planning and the SHE National Office for Suicide Prevention: COVID-19: What Does it Mean for the Implication of Connecting for Life?
- Suicide Prevention Australia and the Wesley Foundation:Reducing Distress in the Community Following the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Elsevier Public Health Emergency Collection: Projected Increases in Suicide in Canada as a Consequence of COVID-19
Lancet Psychiatry Publications (From April 2020)
- Virtual Treatment and Social Distancing
- Suicide Risk and Prevention During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Multidisciplinary Research Priorities for the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Call for Mental Health Science
Resources to Support Substance Use Treatment:
- Online Intergroup: Alcoholics Anonymous
- Online Meetings: Addiction Recovery
- In the Rooms: An Online Addiction Resource
- Free App to Support People in Recovery - Addiction Policy Forum has partnered with CHESS Health to launch the Connections App, a free smartphone app that is scientifically proven to support patients in recovery by reducing relapse and promoting pro-social engagement.
- COVID-19: Potential Implications for Individuals with Substance Use Disorders
- Contingency Management: A Highly Effective Treatment For Substance Use Disorders And The Legal Barriers That Stand In Its Way
- Addiction in Isolation Adjusting to video-chat 12-step meetings.
Resources for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities:
- COVID-19, Unemployment Insurance and People with Disabilities
- University of Cincinnati Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities COVID 19 Fact Sheet
- Recording of the NADD's webinar "Trauma Treatment for Youth & Adults with IDD"
- The Arc of New Jersey's COVID-19 resources for I/DD individuals
- Click here for a list of related programs and services that considers COVID-19.
- Sign language videos from the Office of Disability Issues in New Zealand
Resources for Supporting Children:
- New Jersey Department of Children and Families
New Jersey Child Mental Health Coalition:
- How to Help Your Teen Deal with Social Isolation
- Mitigating the Implications of Coronavirus Pandemic on Families
- From the Child's Mind Institute:
- Support for Kids with ADHD During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Autism and the Coronavirus: Resources for Families
Anxiety and Coping With the Coronavirus
- Twice daily Facebook Live videochats featuring our expert clinicians
- Remote evaluations and telemedicine
- Flat-fee phone consultations for problem behavior
- Daily parent tips on childmind.org, Facebook and Instagram at 8am
- Comprehensive coronavirus resources for parents on childmind.org
- Talking to kids about coronavirus
- How to avoid passing anxiety onto children
- How to make home feel safe for kids:
- Click here to view on Instagram.
- Click here to view on Facebook
- Click here for the Child Mind Institute's comprehensive coronavirus resource page
- Spanish Resources from Child Mind Institute:
- WHO graphic about helping children cope with stress
- How to Talk to Your Child from the Nemours Pediatric Health System
- Art Therapy Ideas from the Catholic Charities Diocese of Trention
- A Comic to Explain COVID-19
- "Fighting the Big Virus: Trinka, Sam and Littletown Work Together"
- Coalition for Compassionate Care of California's COVID-19 Conversations
- International Initiative for Mental Health Leadership and International Initiative for Disability Leadership: Actions and Resources Related to Family Violence Across IIMHL and IIDL Countries
- Mom2mom Helpline Program
- School Counselors Support Students Remotely
- School Reentry Considerations Supporting Social and Emotional Learning and Mental and Behavioral Health Admist COVID-19
- Finishing College Classes During COVID-19
- Are You a College Student with a Mental Health Condition? Strategies and Tools to Finish Your Semester
- Graduating In A Pandemic: Advice for the Anxious Post-College Job Search
Older People and Seniors:
- Residential care, supported living and home care
- Tips to help the elderly stay connected by Geriatrician Laurie Archbald-Pannone University of Virginia, US
- ElderCare Locator (800-677-1116)
- Local Area Agencies on Aging- find a local agency here.